The course is built of interactive exercises
This is the most effective way to learn since from the very beginning we teach you with live coding to independently solve tasks similar to real ones.
Learning with interactive courses means constant practice
20% of the time you study theory and 80% of the time you write code. Only this approach allows you to gain knowledge and sharpen your skills to the maximum. A perfect start.
Interactive courses give instant feedback
A teacher cannot spend hours following every line of your code and check dozens and hundreds of microtasks a day efficiently. Yet that is exactly what you need to do to memorize the basics, and our interactive courses will come in handy.
Interactive courses allow you to study at a comfortable pace
You can study at your own pace and visually track your progress.
Is the course right for you?
Your level after the course
After completing the course, you will be able to create simple web pages at the amateur level and bring small components to life on the website. You will also be ready to study more complex topics and start leveling up to become a freelance web developer or an intern in a small web studio.
What you will learn:
- Understand tags and their parameters, CSS properties, selectors, and cascading.
- Try yourself as a front-end developer:
- Make changes to the layout and scripts of the webpage.
- Create a website from scratch using a graphic layout.
- Write interactive components in accordance with technical requirements.